04 February 2010

important updates

1. i had a breakthrough yesterday morning. i used ONLY my brush and hairdryer to do my hair.... no straightening iron... and my hair stayed straight allllll daaaay looong!! for too long i have operated under the assumption that i either have to iron those curls out, or use some scrunchie gel and let my hair air dry. this latest discovery is exactly the combination i was searching for: an efficient use of my time, minus the bum-like hair that air-drying produces.
2. did my third night of jillian michaels' 30 day shred. still on level 1, though its getting easier... a little. 
3. just got back from a delicious vietnamese dinner at pho bihn with friends. it's a little hole-in-the-wall place but it will knock your socks off. the lemongrass tofu is breathtaking. and no, i'm not exaggerating.
ok, time to study.

1 comment:

  1. 1. What kind of scrunchie gel do you use? I'm looking for a good product that will let me air-dry with waves but not get frizzy.
    2. I've been looking for a new workout DVD. I shall look into the 30-day shred.
    3. LOVE Vietnamese!! There is a restaurant here called Bambu and it is sooooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete