09 June 2009

s t r e s s

i have so much to do this week i can't even fathom it. last night i made a task list for the next 4-5 days, and it's quite daunting. painting, cleaning, housesitting, exercising, grocery shopping, working, laundry.... i'm starting to become overwhelmed. and it's even more overwhelming to me that it's taken THIS long to get overwhelmed. i should have been more prepared.
i wish i had one of those remote controls like zack morris in saved by the bell. i'd love to pause the world around me and keep on working. or offer a genius commentary on life and the people around me without anyone noticing. that kid had it MADE.

5 comments:

  1. Dakota and I watched Saved by the Bell on Saturday. Can you believe it still comes on??? I know your feelings of stress. My LEED exam is 2 weeks from today...YIKES!! Hope you get everything done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. take a break and watch him on Jimmy Fallon. it'll be worth your 10 minutes. don't stress! i'll be happy to see you even if you are unpainted and we have to bargain grocery shop together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a complete coincidence that i wrote this the morning after he was on late night!! susan sent me the link... i swear it's fate. zack and i always did have a special bond :)

    i think sbtb comes on every morning at 6 or 7 (on tbs??). the day that it's not syndicated anymore is a day i hope i never live to see. best show EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what channel but I know we don't have TBS and I know I wasn't up at 6 or 7 on Saturday so it's after 8 sometime :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/clips/saved-by-the-bell-reunion-update-3-6809/1121321

    ReplyDelete