01 April 2009

decision '09

OK.

having no job has forced me to get creative in my daily activities and thoughts. here's what i came up with today:

1. i am not completely sure that i want my hair as long as it is right now. especially because the summer is fast approaching, i am leaning towards getting a little chop chop. nothing too drastic, still below my shoulders, but not as heavy and hot as my current 'do. to illustrate...


2. i think i will need a hat for the beach. mexico AND FLORIDA (that's right!! family vacation has been added to the agenda... it deserves, and will get, it's own blog post... so stay tuned). for the next two and a half weeks, i will be on the lookout for the perfect beachy hat. loves it!

1 comment:

  1. american apparel has got it! i've been eyeing it myself, it's just 40 dollars. which i know is not THAT expensive, but i'm cheap.

    http://store.americanapparel.net/floppyhat.html

    sorry i didnt get to see you more this week! : < i hope you drive safe to knox and i'll see you when you get back...have fun with your sisten!
    xox

    ReplyDelete