19 March 2009

i love obama

so i got a $44 check from the government... and my weekly check was supposed to be, well, MORE than that... so i went to my local unemployment office to inquire about the check and i discover that this money is from president obama's stimulus package!! i don't know if this is a weekly check or not, but it makes me smile to know that my president is thinking about me :)

AND here's my order from j.crew!! i've finally purchased my bathing suits for this summer- YAY!
and for a little variety...

and for those of you thinking "so, uh, she's buying j.crew swimwear and collecting unemployment??"... i have two words for you:
GIFT CARDS.

i love it.

2 comments:

  1. Is the black one on top a bowtie? --Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sir it is :) you know me too well.

    ReplyDelete